Buying a Business
Are you considering purchasing a business? Our team of business and company law solicitors have decades of experience in providing essential legal advice regarding both the sale and purchase of businesses. Our competitive rates and expert service allow our clients to get the most out of their business purchase.
Whether you are a first time business investor or a seasoned veteran, Etheringtons Solicitors provides you with the guidance to ensure your next business purchase is a successful venture.
Do I Need a Lawyer to Buy a Business?
Buying a business can often be a complicated and drawn-out process involving important legal requirements. There are many variables you have to consider before purchasing a business. Failure to do so can often leave prospective buyers with unexpected costs and liabilities.
Mastering the process and having the expertise to know what to look for can often save you time and money. At Etheringtons Solicitors we are experts at attention to detail so you can trust that with our advice you will get the most from you business purchase.
Services We Offer for Prospective Business Buyers
- Business valuations
- Preparing and advising on Contract for Sale of Business
- Advising on leases and sub-leases
- Preparing and advising on purchasing deeds and agreements
- Preparing partnership deeds and agreements
- Transferring licences and permits
- Preparing franchise agreements
- Providing advice regarding company tax, GST, capital gains tax and stamp duty
- Preparing company constitutions and constitutional amendments
- Registering change of company name
- Advice on retaining company intellectual property
Let Us Provide You with Personalised Advice
Leave your details below and we will get in touch with you within 1-2 working days. Your first 30 minute consultation is for a fixed fee of just $110.