Your ideas, trademarks and intellectual property are worth money.
Etheringtons work with you to:
- Establish the value of your trademarks and intellectual property
- Assist with copyright registration
- Prepare trademark applications and trademark registrations
Provide strategies for copyright protection
- Monitor you intellectual property and trademarks to protect against possible infringement
- Protect you from possible copyright infringement and trademark infringement
- Competently manage your intellectual property portfolio
- Identify possible infringements of the intellectual property of others
For more information, visit our pages on Valuing your Intellectual Property and Trademark Registration, Copyright Protection and Portfolio Management.
Contact Etheringtons here
Defending infringement claims
Providing advice you can depend on, Etheringtons will assist you in defending and mediating claims of:
- Intellectual property infringement
- Copyright infringement
- Trademark infringement
Commencing Infringement claims
With extensive experience both in Australia and overseas, Etheringtons is able to provide prompt legal advice on commencing proceedings or mediation on:
- Intellectual property claims
- Copyright infringement claims
- Trademark infringement claims
Protect your rights!
If you haven’t already done so, seeking the advice of copyright lawyers about the value of your ideas and intellectual property is a valuable first step and could increase the worth of your business.
Etheringtons takes pride in nurturing long term relationships with its business clients to ensure their intellectual property is accurately valued and protected.
For advice and help on how to value and protect your ideas, trademarks and intellectual property, contact Etheringtons today.
Our goal is to be open and transparent with regards to costs. To find out more click here.