Make sure life’s biggest purchase is expertly handled
Our conveyancing lawyers have experience across Sydney and NSW. Property is a process with a long, chronological ‘to-do’ list. Make sure you use professional lawyers who focus on the details.
If you are buying a property
- Pre-exchange essentials such as:
– Building and pest reports
– Strata records searching
– Surveys and building certificates
– Engineering certificates
– The need for firm offers of finance to be in place.
- Post-exchange requirements of:
– Liaising with your bank
– Cooling off rights
– Insurance risks
– Updating strata rolls
– Payment of stamp duty
– Joint ownership issues
– First home owners grants
– Adjustments of rates and
– Readiness for settlement
If you are selling a property
- Drawing up a contract
- What you should disclose to a purchaser
- Your contractual relationship with the selling agent
The result is a smooth, efficient transaction that saves you time and stress.
Every Real Estate transaction has state and federal taxation consequences. Early advice will help you legally minimise your liability.
We can also advise you in relation to:
- Compulsory property acquisition
- Strata Advice
- Property subdivisions and developments (including strata)
- Refinancing loans and mortgages
- Joint ventures
- Property trusts
Leasing and Tenancies
Our advice ensures you have solid protection and are fully aware of your rights and obligations. Transactions we have handled include; rural land, retail tenancy premises, office premises, factories and many others.