Consent Orders in Family Law

We can assist you by drafting Consent Orders for your property or parenting matter. This is to reflect the agreement you have reached with your former spouse or de facto partner. The agreement can be either through your own direct negotiations or with the assistance of a solicitor.

It is advisable that each party obtain independent legal advice about Consent Orders before they are executed and lodged with the Court. They have the same effect as if a final hearing had occurred.

Signing Consent Orders

Breach of Consent Orders

If a party breaches an order, we can advise the options available to you to address this.  In some circumstances (albeit limited), a party can seek to vary or amend the Orders after they have been made by the Court.

If you have any questions or require advice, please .

Let Us Provide You with Personalised Advice

Leave your details below and we will get in touch with you within 1-2 working days. Your first 30 minute consultation is for a fixed fee of just $110.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.